Monday, April 5, 2010

Apologetics 315

I had been planning to create a post about The Gospel of Jesus Christ this weekend. However, that is going to wait until next week.

In the meantime, I want to invite you to check out apologetics 315 (http://apologetics315.blogspot.com). Brian Auten, the blogger of note, is running a series of apologetics essays thoughout April; all of which promise to be engaging and challenging. My own essay (on the existence of God) was published on his site on Friday (April 2); there has been a good rollicking discussion proceeding from the essay. I invite you to check out my original essay there, as well as the responses to it; as well as the rest of the essays that will run on Apologetics 315 throughout the month. Brian has an excellent site with excellent resources. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: